oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Foster <holeno...@me.com>
Subject Setup Code Review infrastructure for OODT
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:57:00 GMT

hey guys... something that has come out of my experience of working at google is the benefit
of code reviews... every commit to the source code repository requires buy off of another
committer before a patch can be submitted to the repository... this also requires another
developer to look closely at the code someone else is submitting in real time... this helps
solve the problem of only one person knowing about any piece of code at a given time... something
like Gerrit or Codestriker I believe would be worth looking into and setting up for OODT...
let me know what you think

-Brian