oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing workflow task metadata when using a resource manager
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:18:35 GMT
Hi Rishi,

Would getting workflowInstance metadata help you debug this problem ( using
command-line option for the wmgr-client)? This will not give you the job
metadata of course, but it gives out the job ids.
 And you could probably use the job id for checking out the metadata for
that respective job. I'm not sure if there is code for this.

--
-Sheryl