oodt-dev mailing list archives

From holenoter <holeno...@mac.com>
Subject Re: PGETask Metadata
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:17:00 GMT
hey Sheryl,

I think there is a misunderstanding on how the met-configxml files are used... the metadata
in these files are not added to your workflow context metadata... they are only used to create
the *.met files for the data file for filemgr ingest... about your query I'm not quite clear
on how you are wanting go use it... it kinda seems like you want to dynamically replace out
RecordIO... in which case you're gonna need it to look more like RecordIO = '[PID]'