oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Verma, Rishi (317I)" <Rishi.Ve...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: CAS-Workflow 04-SNAPSHOT maven test failure
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:06:56 GMT
Hi Cecilia,

Thanks for your response. Could you elaborate what you mean by "creating them"?

I would expect building & testing WM would not require any extra work by a user.

I think the problem is the test-case [1] (look at method testWorkflowConditions()) may need
some modification. That test-case queries DataSourceWorkflowRepository to get a workflow by
the ID number "1". Perhaps some pre-conditions need to be set here? JIRA issue OODT-205 [2]
talks about this. Sure enough though, if I ignore this particular test, the build is successful
and all other WM tests succeed.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/workflow/src/test/org/apache/oodt/cas/workflow/repository/TestWorkflowDataSourceRepository.java
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-205

Thanks,