oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject A Question About OODT Documentation
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:53:53 GMT
Hey guys, quick question... I'm interested in getting more familiar with
OODT, so I started poking around the website looking for docs.  Then I
started
Googling for stuff, and at one time had found the old JPL page which had
links to a lot of stuff on it.  This is even mentioned in the OODT Incubator
Proposal

"There is a wealth of documentation available on OODT. The best starting
point is the existing OODT JPL website (which will be ported to be sync'ed
or just a pointer to the Apache website)http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov"

But as far as I can tell, since the oodt.jpl.nasa.gov page was re-pointed to
oodt.apache.org, no corresponding documentation page was ever created that
links to that stuff.  I was able to go through the Wayback Machine and find
the docs from the old site, but for the benefit of new-comers, it might be
good to
recreate that here?   Or if it has already been recreated, maybe the link
should be more prominent? (I didn't find one, but maybe I just missed it).

Thanks,

Phil