oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <good...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A Question About OODT Documentation
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:44:06 GMT
Phil,

Thanks for the input.  Documentation is always important and something I
have been trying to address.  Currently our documentation is grouped by
component, and some of the more mature components have more documentation.

For Example FileManager:
http://oodt.apache.org/components/maven/filemgr/

Has 3 Software Documentation Pages (one is still under construction)

If you need more information on a specific component, or have suggestions
for including JPL Docs @Apache I welcome the input.  I appreciate that you
took the time to dig around looking for our old docs.

Best Regards,

Cameron