oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Building Workflow
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:50:56 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build the Workflow Manager on ubuntu 11.04. I checked out the
latest subversion from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/workflow.
Currently when I run the command   *mvn package, *there is an error while
building POM.

root@ubuntu:/usr/local/src/workflow# mvn package
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: null:cas-workflow:jar:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.oodt:oodt-core for project:
null:cas-workflow:jar:null for project null:cas-workflow:jar:null

I got it successfully built on Windows. But I downloaded the 0.2 release and
built the Workflow component from that release.
Was there a change in the Workflow after the 0.2 release which explains the
above build failure?

Thanks,
Sheryl