oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Test running the Workflow Manager
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:37:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a small question regarding configuration and testing the Workflow
manager. After following the basic user guide instructions, I got the
workflow manager running. When I executed the below command to test the
workflow, I didn't get a 'variety of info messages' as mentioned on the user
guide web page.

./wmgr-client --url http://localhost:9001 --operation \
                              --sendEvent \
                              --eventName test

I just got the following:

Jun 20, 2011 7:26:12 AM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
writeRequests
FINE: sun.net.www.MessageHeader@272d7a109 pairs: {POST / HTTP/1.1:
null}{Content-Type: text/xml}{Cache-Control: no-cache}{Pragma:
no-cache}{User-Agent: Java/1.6.0_24}{Host: localhost:9001}{Accept:
text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2}{Connection:
keep-alive}{Content-Length: 192}
Jun 20, 2011 7:26:12 AM
org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.system.XmlRpcWorkflowManager handleEvent
INFO: WorkflowManager: Received event: test
Jun 20, 2011 7:26:12 AM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
getInputStream
FINE: sun.net.www.MessageHeader@77df38fd5 pairs: {null: HTTP/1.1 200
OK}{Server: Apache XML-RPC 1.0}{Connection: close}{Content-Type:
text/xml}{Content-Length: 121}

As you can see, there is no 'Hello World' statement in the INFO messages.
Have I missed out something?

Thanks,
Sheryl