oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <good...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A Question About OODT Documentation
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:44:51 GMT
Phil,

Consider me inspired by your drive to learn about OODT.  It wasn't that long
ago that I didn't understand what a FileManager was, or when to use the
Crawler, but in working with OODT I have lost sight of the steep learning
curve as I have started to climb it.  So to help you (and anyone else that
has questions and wants answers) I created a wiki page that we can use to
collaborate.  It is specifically focused on New User Questions.  Head on
over and check it out.  You should be able to create a new account (if you
don't have one already) and start making updates, adding in questions you
want answered (even if they are related to the 'old JPL docs') and we will
do our best to answer and explain and get a New User Overview out of the
wiki and published to the oodt website.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=27361963

Bookmark it, and jot down questions and comments as you explore our project.
 I encourage the rest of the community to also follow/Watch the page and see
how you can help grow it since we all have certain components we know better
than others.

I am looking forward to working with you Phil,

Cameron