oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Workflow
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:00:42 GMT
Sheryl,

The way i have always built oodt is to build the entire suite of components.
 There are dependencies on oodt/core so if you just grabbed workflow core is
missing.

Try this:

svn export https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/

cd trunk

mvn package

That should built, test and package up EVERYTHING, then you can just grab
the tarball for any of the components you like, workflow included.  Chances
are you will want to use other components like filemanager, crawler etc...

To get the workflow tarball after the build, cd workflow/target   and you
should have a *dist.tar.gz you can use.

Hope that helps.  I am sure there is another way to just install the core
and then build workflow alone, but i am not sure how.

Good Luck,

Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String