oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building Workflow
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:09:05 GMT
Hi Sheryl,

The OODT components have dependencies upon each other, so the best way
to proceed is:

1) download the entire OODT trunk
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/workflow>)
2) run mvn package from the root directory

That way, you'll have both the right POM, and it will build all the
dependencies you need, including, ultimately, the workflow monitor
component you're interested in.

Hope this helps,

Andrew.