oodt-dev mailing list archives

From holenoter <holeno...@me.com>
Subject Re: CAS_PGE's ExternExtractorMetWriter config file
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:19:04 GMT
http://oodt.apache.org/components/maven/metadata/user/basic.html

On Apr 15, 2011, at 02:09 PM, "Davoodi, Faranak (388J)" <Faranak.Davoodi@jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:

I have a couple of out put products that I am trying to extract extra metadata and add them
to the final .met files. Here is how I run my files:

Python [someBinDir]/ncdump [PathToPythonExtractor]/extractor1.py [PathToOutputProduct]/productName
[PathToOutPutMet]

How should I write the extern extractor config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<cas:externextractor xmlns:cas="http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/1.0/cas">

<exec metFileExt="tmp.cas">
<extractorBinPath envReplace="true">[PathToPythonExtractor]</extractorBinPath>
<args>
<arg>python</arg>
<arg>[someBinDir]/ncdump</arg>

<arg>extractor1.py</arg>