oodt-dev mailing list archives

From holenoter <holeno...@me.com>
Subject Re: error org.apache.oodt.cas.catalog.system.impl.TestCatalogServiceLocal while building
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:20:48 GMT
you using the latest cas-catalog?

-brian

ps
this error was probably from having built a previous version of cas-catalog -- the unit-tests
didn't clean themselves up . . . the latest version does though.

On Apr 14, 2011, at 03:58 PM, "Davoodi, Faranak (388J)" <Faranak.Davoodi@jplnasa.gov>
wrote:

Yes the problem solved when I cleaned up /tmp.

Thanks,
Faranak

From: Faranak Davoodi <faranak.davoodi@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:faranak.davoodi@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:49:38 -0700
To: "dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>" <dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>>
Subject: error org.apache.oodt.cas.catalog.system.impl.TestCatalogServiceLocal while building

I get this error:

T E S T S
Running org.apache.oodt.cas.catalog.system.impl.TestCatalogServiceLocal
java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error /tmp/testMapperCatproperties java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/tmp/testMapperCat.properties.new (Permission denied)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)

Is the one that we need to remove /tmp directory to resolve.

Thanks,
Faranak