oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Davoodi, Faranak (388J)" <Faranak.Davo...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject CAS_PGE's ExternExtractorMetWriter config file
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:08:32 GMT
I have a couple of out put products that I am trying to extract extra metadata and add them
to the final .met files. Here is how I run my files:

Python  [someBinDir]/ncdump  [PathToPythonExtractor]/extractor1.py  [PathToOutputProduct]/productName
[PathToOutPutMet]

How should I write the extern extractor config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<cas:externextractor xmlns:cas="http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/1.0/cas">

    <exec metFileExt="tmp.cas">
        <extractorBinPath envReplace="true">[PathToPythonExtractor]</extractorBinPath>
        <args>
            <arg>python</arg>
            <arg>[someBinDir]/ncdump</arg>

             <arg>extractor1.py</arg>