oodt-dev mailing list archives

From krittaya chunhaviriyakul <krittaya_c...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using CDA to analyze OODT
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:39:31 GMT

Hi Sheryl,
Thank you for your reply. From the example in the webpage, after you open the CDA.ws in cda
tool, you can choose a class under a package, and then choose the 'dependencies' tab next
to 'overview'.Here, right click on a package, and choose 'Track dependency to ... < ..
> ', the dependencies graph will be displayed.But it depends on classes though... Try some
of them out.So far, I haven't got anything like that for oodt yet.
Hope that help!
Krittaya