oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to build OODT
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:30:31 GMT
Andy, thanks for the thorough root cause analysis. One word of caution re:
maven on the mac, the latest round of updates will update the default maven
that comes installed to version 3.

It seems you are out of the woods now but something to be aware of when
using maven on the mac.

Best regards,

Cameron

http://www.fightrice.com/mirrors/apache//oodt/apache-oodt-0.2-src.tar.gz"
> 2. In Finder double-click on apache-oodt-0.2-src.tar.gz to run Unarchiver
> 3. cd apache-oodt-0.2-src
> 4. find ./ -type f | grep 644
>
> When I use the tar command as you did everything seems to extract
properly.