oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Arreola <jfarr...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: Getting Started with OODT
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 21:36:21 GMT
Sorry about the double post I had sent the first one out before I had
subscribed and once I subscribed I didn't think the original one had taken
so I sent this one.

I was running on Windows XP, using Maven 2.2.1 (Maven 3.0.3 didn't seem to
work at all). I used the command to skip the tests and that resolved the
issue.

Thanks for the help!

Fernando