oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Cheeseshop hosting is GO
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:07:40 GMT
Hey All,

Registered at Cheeseshop my ID there is pramirez. Working on figuring out what I need to do
now for the RC.

Cheers,
Paul

On Jan 12, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Sean Kelly wrote:

> OK folks, the official word is that we are allowed to host not just the metadata but
also the source tarballs for Python packages on the Python Package Index [1], aka the Cheeseshop.

> So, if no one minds, I'd like to go ahead and update the Cheeseshop entry for oodt-0.1
within the next 24 hours, unless there are any objections. Speak now.

> Prior to oodt-0.2, I'll update the release documentation [2], to include uploading the
package to the Cheeseshop.

> Paul, since you're the release engineer for 0.2, you'll need to register on the Cheeseshop.
You can use an OpenID [3] or the built-in registration system.