oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branched components refer to nonexistent incubator version
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 04:32:48 GMT
Paul,

I have only seen SK give it a +1 so far.  I wanted to run through the
FileManager and Workflow components before I give my +1...it built ok
(ignoring the maven stalls getting external jars) I just wanted to check a
little deeper on the two components I am familiar with.  Look for mine
tomorrow morning.

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String