oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Foster <holeno...@mac.com>
Subject Re: mvn install - pausings
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:56:06 GMT

check out issue: OODT-63: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-63

there i commented on the same thing:
with this patch applied i cleared out my maven repo and ran maven compile, test, site all
worked for me . . . however, i have some recommends for anyone who attempts the same!!!
Build Recommendations
1) check out code
2) mvn compile
3) if downloading of any dependency jars stall, kill mvn compile and just rerun it
4) mvn install
5) export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx2000m
6) mvn -DskipTests=true site:site

. . . some LONG-TERM fix should be determined though!!!

-brian