oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject mvn site command throws a FATAL ERROR
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 01:58:12 GMT
I just checked out the latest version from the trunk and ran mvn install,
then I wanted to setup a local copy of the site to make some updates and
naturally i tried mvn site next...then it failed.

Here is what I think is causing the issue:

Downloading:
http://maven.topazproject.org/maven2/org/apache/oodt/oodt-core/${oodt.version}/oodt-core-${oodt.version}.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.oodt:oodt-core:pom:${oodt.version}' in repository
maven.topazproject.org (http://maven.topazproject.org/maven2)

Looks like the '${oodt.version}.pom' is causing the pom not to be found.  I
wanted to make sure this isn't some issue with my local maven repo before I
open an issue....so has anyone else found this issue?  If this needs a JIRA
issue created I will be more than willing to create one.

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String