oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.1-incubating release (rc2)
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:11:23 GMT
Hey All,

Not sure whats going on here but I am getting the same message Justin was getting and its
not

However, I did run into the same thing Justin ran into:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.globus:cog-jglobus:jar:1.8.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.globus -DartifactId=cog-jglobus -Dversion=1.8.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.globus -DartifactId=cog-jglobus -Dversion=1.8.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.oodt:pushpull:jar:0.1-incubating
  	2) org.globus:cog-jglobus:jar:1.8.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.oodt:pushpull:jar:0.1-incubating

from the specified remote repositories:
  javax-transaction (http://download.java.net/maven/2),
  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
  globus-repo (http://projects.iplantcollaborative.org/archiva/repository/internal),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Then doing another mvn install I stopped to look at where its trying to get this jar from
and see:

[INFO] Building CAS Push-Pull-Framework
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 27 resources
Downloading: http://download.java.net/maven/2/org/globus/cog-jglobus/1.8.0/cog-jglobus-1.8.0.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.globus:cog-jglobus:jar:1.8.0' in repository javax-transaction
(http://download.java.net/maven/2)
Downloading: http://projects.iplantcollaborative.org/archiva/repository/internal/org/globus/cog-jglobus/1.8.0/cog-jglobus-1.8.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.globus:cog-jglobus:jar:1.8.0' from repository globus-repo
(http://projects.iplantcollaborative.org/archiva/repository/internal): GET request of: org/globus/cog-jglobus/1.8.0/cog-jglobus-1.8.0.jar
from globus-repo failed
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/globus/cog-jglobus/1.8.0/cog-jglobus-1.8.0.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.globus:cog-jglobus:jar:1.8.0' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I'm looking right now to see if I can figure out the issue with this dependency.

--Paul