oodt-dev mailing list archives

From David M Woollard <wooll...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Possible problem with "grid" module
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:22:49 GMT
Hey Guys,

I'm starting work on a RC for 0.1-incubating. I have just been doing some basic setup stuff
(pgp keys and the whatnot), so I have not yet made a RC tag. Paul, do you want a little time
to work this issue? Sounds like it is not a blocker for the release, but I can hold off for
a couple hours if you have the cycles to do it now.

-Dave

On Oct 18, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Ramirez, Paul M (388J) wrote:

> Hey Dave,
>
> Thanks for the follow up sounds like we may have a bug in the conversion over to Apache
for this component in the way it references the path to the driver. Can you open an issue
on this component in essentially using your email and state the environment you are running
in. Feel free to assign the issue to me if you have the ability when creating the issue.