oodt-dev mailing list archives

From David M Woollard <wooll...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Possible problem with "grid" module
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:12:32 GMT
Makes sense to me... onward with the release.

-Dave
David M. Woollard, Software Engineer
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group (388J)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA, 91109, USA
Office: 171-243D      Phone: (818) 354-4291

"Anybody who wants to make a revolution shouldn't grab a gun.
Just go and start working to change the world by using science
and technology."    -Stanford Ovshinsky

On Oct 18, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I¹d say: RC away. It would be great for Dave (K.) to report where in the
> list of 13 steps below he is getting an error. Talking with him about this
> over Skype, it seems like he is having some sort of environment issue,
> though I need to verify that. Either way, Dave (K.) has a work-around and I
> don¹t think this should prevent the RC. And, even if Dave (K.) *does* think
> it should prevent the RC, he can VOTE -1, and express that :)
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>

> On 10/18/10 3:22 PM, "David M Woollard" <woollard@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>
>> Hey Guys,
>>
>> I'm starting work on a RC for 0.1-incubating. I have just been doing some
>> basic setup stuff (pgp keys and the whatnot), so I have not yet made a RC tag.
>> Paul, do you want a little time to work this issue? Sounds like it is not a
>> blocker for the release, but I can hold off for a couple hours if you have the
>> cycles to do it now.
>>
>> -Dave
>>
>> On Oct 18, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Ramirez, Paul M (388J) wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Dave,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the follow up sounds like we may have a bug in the conversion over
>>> to Apache for this component in the way it references the path to the driver.
>>> Can you open an issue on this component in essentially using your email and
>>> state the environment you are running in. Feel free to assign the issue to me
>>> if you have the ability when creating the issue.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Paul

No,

Next gotta