oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Possible problem with "grid" module
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:26:54 GMT
Hey Dave,

Where are you putting the config file? Have you tried shutting down Tomcat and removing the
work directory? This directory is simply a cache Tomcat creates and will be recreated when
restarted. If you provide a few more details on how you are deploying the app and possibly
the config file and server.xml file for Tomcat I might be able to help out. I haven't deployed
grid module before but the output below seems like a configuration issue.

Thanks,
Paul