oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Zimdars <pzimd...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Setting the commit bar for OODT?
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:48:48 GMT
  Hi Chris,

I am a newcomer on the scene but IMHO I believe you hit on some
excellent points. I have worked with you and the OODT gang on the JPL
side of the house and I completely agree that an open and clear method
of contributing to the community and being recognized for is definitely
a big +1. This allows for "new blood" to be encouraged and rewarded for
showing interest and providing support to new and upcoming projects such
as OODT.

Cheers!
Paul