oodt-dev mailing list archives

From David M Woollard <wooll...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Third party script in the oodt trunk
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:28:05 GMT
All,

In the process of wrapping up OODT-3 (Apache license headers), I came across the following
third-party script that it looks like we swept into the source:

filemgr/src/main/resources/MysqlToOracleFilter.pl

It's a filter to transform mysql ddl into oracle ddl and it looks to have been written by
Dennis Box (no licensing info is included with the script). Since this is just a convenience
script for us,  should we just get rid of it?

-Dave

David M. Woollard, Software Engineer
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group (388J)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA, 91109, USA
Office: 171-243D      Phone: (818) 354-4291

"Anybody who wants to make a revolution shouldn't grab a gun.
Just go and start working to change the world by using science
and technology."    -Stanford Ovshinsky