oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Kelly <sean.c.ke...@mac.com>
Subject Re: couple more pom issues
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:10:43 GMT
I believe the overall goal is to have two part names for all modules:

— cas-* for catalog/archive components
— grid-* for traditional oodt profile & product components
— oodt-* for common components

So the correct dependency is cas-filemgr and the correct version should be ${oodt.version},
aka 0.1-incubating.

I think.

> In addition to the jug/s problem Sean found, I have noticed that in two cases components
(curator and crawler) depended on a filemgr-1.9-dev.jar rather than the cas-filemgr-0.1-incubating.jar.
I have changed these over for the time being (see r966887 and r966889), but I wanted those
more knowledgeable of these three components know.