oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mccleese, Sean W (388A)" <sean.w.mccle...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: OODT-3 progress
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:25:50 GMT
Hey Andrew,

Ok, great!
I think a good way to divvy up the remaining work is by filetype, specifically *.java and
then everything else (xml config files, etc). If that works for you, I'll take the remaining
*.java files and go back and ensure we've gotten all the previous ones. Does that work for
you?

-Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Hart [mailto:andrew.f.hart@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 5:47 PM
To: oodt-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: OODT-3 progress

Sean,

Great! I've been focused on the File Manager component, though I have to
admit it has only been during the occasional free period rather than a
concentrated effort. I find that once I get going, its a relatively
painless process (highlight, paste, save, repeat) ..almost trance-inducing.

How would you like to divide it up? I'm happy with anything we come up
with, and appreciate you taking the time to get us synchronized on this.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Mccleese, Sean W (388A) wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Just writing to check the progress & coordinate completion on OODT-3 (ASL license
headers). I started prepending all the *.java files for a number of the packages and I know
ahart made some additional commits for more headers. Rather than personally trawling through
each individual file checking the license, I wanted to coordinate with someone (ahart) to
identify what packages/filetypes are left to fix and then get this issue closed.