oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Apache OODT-15: One trunk for all OODT components with top level build
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:24:48 GMT
On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hey Justin,
>
> Thanks for the advice. On the next one of these types of things, we'll do a [PROPOSAL]
first, then wait a few days, and see what people think, and then move to JIRA after that,
reff'ing the mail archives as you suggested. Personally I'm a fan of more JIRA issues than
not, but I understand that's a preference thing so qualms there.

Yah, JIRA is fine to capture the takeaway and resulting items from a
discussion - but it's not really a good place for 'discussion'.

Here is Subversion's guidelines for the issue tracker:

http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/issues.html

In Subversion, larger work-items tend to appear in the issue tracker,
but more as a supplement to the lists.

> Brian did mention he'd wait a few days for discussion, so I think we're good in that
regard. If folks have any objections or issues, please voice them over the next few days.

Aye.

HTH.  -- justin