oltu-user mailing list archives

From "Tiburtius, Ashwanth [IWD]" <Ashwanth.Tiburt...@iwd.iowa.gov>
Subject RE: Google OpenID Connect Authentication example
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:43:07 GMT
It is - https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v2/userinfo

Regards,
Jude.
Iowa Workforce Development – IT | 1000 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA  50319
(515) 281-3378 | Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov<mailto:Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov>

From: Saqib Ali [mailto:saqib.n.ali@seagate.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 5:41 PM
To: user@oltu.apache.org
Subject: Re: Google OpenID Connect Authentication example

Ashwanth,

In your code sample, what is the value for the Constants.G_USERINFO_URL?

Thanks! :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Tiburtius, Ashwanth [IWD] <Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov<mailto:Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov>>
wrote:
Hi Saqib,

It is mentioned in the Oltu documentation. All that I have is

              <dependency>
                     <groupId>org.apache.oltu.oauth2</groupId>
                     <artifactId>org.apache.oltu.oauth2.client</artifactId>
                     <version>1.0</version>
              </dependency>

(515) 281-3378<tel:%28515%29%20281-3378> | Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov<mailto:Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov>