oltu-user mailing list archives

From "Tiburtius, Ashwanth [IWD]" <Ashwanth.Tiburt...@iwd.iowa.gov>
Subject Yahoo user authentication using Oltu
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:03:15 GMT
Hi,

I am doing a poc to use Apache Oltu to authenticate Google, Microsoft and Yahoo users. Oltu
works great for Google and Microsoft user authentication but I am not sure if I can use it
for Yahoo as well. Yahoo seems to have a different process compared to other content providers
like Google where you setup your application as a client and get the client id and client
secret, and use those to authenticate a yourself and the resource owner but Yahoo seems to
be handling this differently. Has anyone tried to authenticate a Yahoo user using Oltu? Any
help in this regard would be awesome. Thank you for your response and your time.

Thanks,
Jude.
Iowa Workforce Development - IT | 1000 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA  50319
(515) 281-3378 | Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov<mailto:Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov>