oltu-user mailing list archives

From "Tiburtius, Ashwanth [IWD]" <Ashwanth.Tiburt...@iwd.iowa.gov>
Subject RE: Microsoft OAuth2 Question
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:53:01 GMT
Hi Maciej,

Thank you for the response. It makes sense that the demo would only accept "http://localhost:8080/redirect"
as the redirect uri since they would want the content provider to redirect back to the demo
application. The problem is that Microsoft is not letting me put in this value as the redirect
uri during client registration. Commenting out the validation did take me to the Windows login
page. That was one step closer for me ☺.

Thanks,
Jude.
Iowa Workforce Development – IT | 1000 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA  50319
(515) 281-3378 | Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov<mailto:Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov>

From: Maciej Machulak [mailto:maciej.machulak@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:22 PM
To: user@oltu.apache.org
Subject: Re: Microsoft OAuth2 Question

Hi,

Have you used similar redirect uri for Google? One of the classes in the demo (see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oltu/trunk/demos/client-demo/src/main/java/org/apache/oltu/oauth2/client/demo/Utils.java)
has the following:

        if (!REDIRECT_URI.equals(redirectUri)) {

            sb.append("Redirect URI");

        }
where REDIRECT_URI is "http://localhost:8080/redirect"

Cheers,