oltu-user mailing list archives

From "Tiburtius, Ashwanth [IWD]" <Ashwanth.Tiburt...@iwd.iowa.gov>
Subject Microsoft OAuth2 Question
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:41:40 GMT
Hi,

I am doing a poc to use Apache Oltu for user authentication against Google, Microsoft and
Yahoo. I was able to successfully use the client demo provided by Apache Oltu to authenticate
a user in Google using gmail credentials and also retrieve user information. But I am running
into issues while trying to do the same for Microsoft. Following are the details I have entered
but I keep getting the error "Error: Incorrect parameters: Redirect URI" even though the redirect
uri matches the one configured in the API settings in Microsoft Development Center. This could
be a Microsoft question but I would highly appreciate any help that you can provide. Google
was quit straight forward to setup and execute but Microsoft is confusing to say the least.
Hoping Apache Oltu would make life easier.

Requested Access Scope: wl.signin
End-User Authorization URL: https://login.live.com/oauth20_authorize.srf
Token Endpoint: https://login.live.com/oauth20_token.srf
Client ID: <Correct value entered>
Client Secret: <Correct value entered>
Redirect URI: http://iwd.gov/profile/register (This is the value entered in the API settings)

Thanks,
Jude.
Iowa Workforce Development - IT | 1000 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA  50319
(515) 281-3378 | Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov<mailto:Ashwanth.Tiburtius@iwd.iowa.gov>