oltu-user mailing list archives

From Stein Welberg <st...@onegini.com>
Subject Re: Alternative to OAuthProviderType
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:32:26 GMT
Hi Chris,

I’ve updated the documentation as well :-)

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Stein Welberg | CTO

M: +31639110574 | stein@onegini.com | Pompmolenlaan 9, 3447 GK, Woerden | www.onegini.com

Visit www.onegini.me to create your own Onegini digital identity today!

On 31 mrt. 2014, at 21:02, Harris, Christopher P <chris_harris@baxter.com> wrote:

> Ah ha!  I saw some examples here and there, involving those 2 methods along with another
2 method calls, and wasn’t sure what the right combo would be.

> Thanks so much!
>
> -        Chris

2.0.  As expected, Box is not listed within the OAuthProviderType Enum.

> The demo on your Wiki is not clear as to how to create a request without requiring the
OAuthProviderType Enum.

> How can I create a request without using that Enum?
>
> You can use OAuthClientRequest.authorizationLocation(AUTHZ_ENDPOINT) and OAuthClientRequest.tokenLocation(TOKEN_ENDPOINT)
for OAuth providers that are not a part of the enum. Unfortunately I cannot update the documentation
for you. Can someone add this to the documentation please :)

issue in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU ?

> I know the Enum was added for convenience, but it’s not a flexible solution.
>
> The enum is only a convenience for (major) OAuth providers. If a provider is not in the
enum, you can use authorizationLocation and tokenLocation with the correct endpoints as String
values.

> Oh, and your Wiki lists v0.31 as the version to use for Maven.  I noticed that v1.0 was
released to Maven Central.  You may want to update your Wiki.

> Good point! Is there someone with more karma than me who can fix this?
>

> Thanks for providing this OAuth 2.0 solution!
>
> -        Chris
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of
this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way
to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.