oltu-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Required dependencies list for client API
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:56:34 GMT

On Feb 3, 2014, at 1:42 PM, Umesh Awasthi <umeshawasthi@gmail.com<mailto:umeshawasthi@gmail.com>>
wrote:

sorry for not being clear enough..:)
I downloaded them..my question was out of all those 5 jars which was part of distribution
which all are required…?

I think all of them :)

regards

antonio

Hope I am able to put my question properly this time
Thanks
Umesh

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com<mailto:asanso@adobe.com>>
wrote:
hi Umesh,

I am not too much clear on what you  are looking for but can’t you just download manually
the jar files and the dependencies?

regards

antonio

On Feb 3, 2014, at 12:59 PM, Umesh Awasthi <umeshawasthi@gmail.com<mailto:umeshawasthi@gmail.com>>