oltu-user mailing list archives

From Umesh Awasthi <umeshawas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while getting access_token from Google
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:29:12 GMT
I am using following code for access token

OAuthClientRequest.tokenProvider(OAuthProviderType.GOOGLE).
                      setGrantType(GrantType.AUTHORIZATION_CODE).
                      setClientIdkey).setClientSecret(secret).
                      setRedirectURI(callbackURL).
                      setCode(authorizationCode).buildQueryMessage();

But with this I am not able to find buildPostMessage
Only these options are there

1. buildBodyMessage()
2. buildHeaderMessage()
3. buildQueryMessage()