oltu-user mailing list archives

From Stein Welberg <st...@onegini.com>
Subject Re: Apache OLTU - production ready or not?
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:44:25 GMT
Hi Rudolf,

Unfortunately these are old. Please have a look at: http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Coltu

Here you can see that the latest version is 0.31.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Stein Welberg | CTO

M: +31639110574 | stein@onegini.com | Pompmolenlaan 9, 3447 GK, Woerden | www.onegini.com

Visit www.onegini.me to create your own Onegini digital identity today!

On 12 nov. 2013, at 16:21, Rudolf Visagie <Rudolf.Visagie@vcontractor.co.za> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can't quite figure out whether Apache OLTU is production ready or not. The distribution
files on the Download page all currently end in *-0.22-incubating.zip.

> I intend to use Java Jersey 2.4.1 in conjunction with OLTU for securing RESTful services
in a production environment.

> Many thanks
>

> Rudolf Visagie
>
> T   +27 11 653 6308
>
> M +27 82 874 8815
>
> <image004.jpg>www.bbd.co.za
>
> <image003.jpg>
>
> 11 Boundary Road, Isle of Houghton, WildsView Ent II, Houghton Estate
>
> This e-mail is confidential and subject to the disclaimer published on the BBD website
>

> This e-mail is classified C2 - Vodacom Restricted. The information is for use internally
in Vodacom, and may also be shared with authorised third-parties.

this link https://webmail.vodacom.co.za/tc/default.html "