oltu-user mailing list archives

From Lumus Sensus <lumus.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client demo webapp
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:59:50 GMT
Okay, that works and makes sense as this is a client demo and you wouldn't
normally try and access a resource on the client like I was.

I see your page (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/OAuth+2.0+Resource+Server),
mentions validating the access token. Do you intend to add a token info
endpoint for the AS to be able do this or are you leaving this to
implementers?

Additionally, do you think you might support JOSE/JWT to enable token
validation on the resource server in the future?

Thanks,
Lumus