oltu-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF version
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:17:33 GMT
Hi,
Which of Oltu integration tests fails for you, and where exactly in that
test code or in Oltu code do you see null parameters returned ?
Difficult to comment without any specific details.

CXF will only consume the form payload coming as part of the message
body when it is requested to read this payload. I'd like to see what is
initiating this read

Thanks, Sergey

On 12/11/13 01:15, Alcantara, Marcelo wrote:
> Hi Krishna/Sergey,
>
> As added more details about the problem as a stack overflow question:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19917489/oltu-expects-form-submition-but-cxf-2-7-7-and-jetty-8-1-12-handles-it-as-stream
>
> Regards
> Marcelo

sort of issues are you seeing with CXF 2.7.7 ? May be it is a CXF specific question - please
post on CXF users