oltu-user mailing list archives

From "Alcantara, Marcelo" <marcelo.alcant...@airnz.co.nz>
Subject CXF version
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 04:28:18 GMT
Hi

I am prototyping an Oauth solution using Oltu and using the integration tests as a reference
to the flow we need to perform here.

The problem is that the CXF being used is the 2.2.10 and I need to use the 2.7.7 with Jetty
8 and without Spring.

So I did some tests changing the libraries and cannot make it work.

Is CXF being updated to a more recent version in the integration tests?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo
Good planets are hard to find - please think of the environment before you print this email.
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com