oltu-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plans for amber/oltu
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 07:39:53 GMT
Hi Ernoe,

replying to user mailing list (I hope you do not mind)

On Mar 27, 2013, at 5:08 AM, Ernö Török wrote:

Hi,
I'm checking Oltu since we need an Oauth 2 library for server side. As I see it oltu is just
get out of the incubator state (of amber).
What are the plans for a  production release that is not 0.x, maven-repo based, not just archives?

Both Amber/Oltu exist as maven artifact. E.g

<groupId>org.apache.amber</groupId>
<artifactId>oauth2-common</artifactId>
<version>0.22-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>

The version 0.22-incubating is stable enough.
Soon, we should have a new Oltu release though.

Regards

Antonio

Thanks,
Erno Torok