oltu-user mailing list archives

From Stein Welberg <st...@innovation-district.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart for Authorization Server (authzserver)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:14:59 GMT
Hi Jerry,

I have created an Authorization Server implementation based on Oltu. You can ask me questions
about it.

I agree with Antonio that we should improve the examples and documentation. Personally I'm
currently working on getting Oltu compliant with the OAuth spec. But as soon as that is finished
I'll see what I can do.

Regards,
Stein

On 21 mrt. 2013, at 10:04, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi Jerry,
>
> I do agree it would be nice to have some deeper examples.
> As you might now we have been transitioning from Amber incubator to Apache Oltu.
> One of my personal goal is to improve the documentation and the java doc API.
> For the moment you might find something in [0].
>
> Regards
>
> Antonio
>
> [0] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/Documentation
>

> On Mar 21, 2013, at 4:17 AM, Jerry George wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I do see some examples as part of main revision from the SVN. Would anyone have some
extra samples or worked out code for full lifecycle of the request and response (with issuer
implementation)?