oltu-user mailing list archives

From Jerry George <jerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart for Authorization Server (authzserver)
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:26:08 GMT
Hi Antonio,

Thank you for your previous answer. Please find a simple scenario in the
slides *(link attached)*. Could you please tell me very briefly how I can
realize this, and perhaps any additional advice?

 Broker-AuthProvider.pptx<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxDscS93ya4eMEF6Uk94VFlkR00/edit>

Thanks,
Jerry