oltu-user mailing list archives

From Jerry George <jerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart for Authorization Server (authzserver)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:40:18 GMT
Hi,

First of all, thanks to Stein and Antonio.

Could please provide me the auth registration from the life cycle flow
"point of view" (RFC 6750). I would like a simple example to allow signed
requests (for 2 legged auth) between app, the authorization server, and
resource server (which contains say some profile information). Just to
clarify as per the RFC 6750, could you please explain the roles involved in
the request signing process and API to do this.

Also, I would like to know more about Token Endpoint's Validation for the
authorization code, apart from building an access token and refresh token (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/OAuth+2.0+Authorization+Server
)

I see some examples here,
https://github.com/hasanozgan/apache-oltu-oauth2-provider-demo/blob/master/src/main/java/com/bilyoner/api/endpoints/TokenEndpoint.java