oltu-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart for Authorization Server (authzserver)
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:54:57 GMT
Hi Jerry

On Mar 21, 2013, at 11:40 PM, Jerry George wrote:

Hi,

First of all, thanks to Stein and Antonio.

Could please provide me the auth registration from the life cycle flow "point of view" (RFC
6750). I would like a simple example to allow signed requests (for 2 legged auth) between
app, the authorization server, and resource server (which contains say some profile information).
Just to clarify as per the RFC 6750, could you please explain the roles involved in the request
signing process and API to do this.

RFC 6750 (Bearer Token) comes without any signature and leverages TLS/SSL for this.
May you be more specific on what you are trying to do ?

Regards

Antonio

Also, I would like to know more about Token Endpoint's Validation for the authorization code,
apart from building an access token and refresh token (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/OAuth+2.0+Authorization+Server)

I see some examples here, https://github.com/hasanozgan/apache-oltu-oauth2-provider-demo/blob/master/src/main/java/com/bilyoner/api/endpoints/TokenEndpoint.java

Could anyone please clarify briefly?

Thanks,