oltu-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Moren <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started- Help!
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:57:14 GMT
Hi Preeti,

We have moved OAuth 2.0 code from
https://bitbucket.org/smartproject/oauth-2.0/wiki/Home project. You can find
there tutorials how to build OAuth 2.0 client and servers.
We are in process of upgrading documentation for Amber and try to prepare
distribution packages soon.
The new repository is available on: https://github.com/apache/amber . So far
you have to download source and build on your own.
If you are using Maven, simple mvn clean install should be enough.

Demo OAuth 2.0 client that connects with Facebook and Github can be found
on: https://github.com/apache/amber/tree/trunk/oauth-2.0/oauth2-client-demo
To run it you can use mvn jetty:run command. This will start demo app on
port 8080.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Lukasz