oltu-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Yarashi <preeti.yara...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started- Help!
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:03:04 GMT
  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Thanks Lukasz, that was extremely helpful. I am now able to run the
    client-demo application. I also looked at the resources on Leelo
    site that shows sample code required to build authorization server
    and resource server. Since I am interested in building an Oauth 2.0
    provider, is there a similar example to client-demo like
    server/provider demo? Would you recommend that I refer to
    oauth2-integration-tests module for examples of these? Also do you
    have any instructions/documentation around how to run and go about
    understanding the examples in this module? I am assuming mvn test
    will only run the junits. <br>
    thanks again!<br>
    Preeti<br>