oltu-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Yarashi <preeti.yara...@oracle.com>
Subject Getting Started- Help!
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 06:34:56 GMT
  <head>

  </head>
    Hi,<br>
    I am new to Oauth. I have read the specifications on the Oauth
    website. I want to be able to develop an Oauth server using Oauth
    2.0. I am investigating the use of Amber for this however I am a bit
    overwhelmed at <a
      href="http://incubator.apache.org/projects/amber.html">this site</a>
    and am not sure where to begin. <b>What I am interested is in to
      download the library and be able to run a sample that perhaps
      explains how to build a simple client as well as a server. Is
      there a getting started document that explains how to go about
      this?</b> I see the source code available here but no
    distributable that I can download. Do I need to download the source
    and compile this and generate the javadocs myself? Infact I couldn't
    even find a read me anywhere to help me get started.<br>
    thanks for your help!!<br>
    regards,<br>