oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache Oltu - time for the Attic?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:40:42 GMT
Thanks a lot Enrico,

I am glad to hear you are  an happy Oltu’s user.
We have some open issue marked with label newbie that is a great starting point for new contributors
in [0].
But feel free to grab any open issue should you have some extra free cycle you can spare….

Thanks a lot

antonio

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-98?jql=project%20%3D%20OLTU%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20newbie

On Oct 26, 2017, at 7:41 AM, Enrico Olivelli <eolivelli@gmail.com<mailto:eolivelli@gmail.com>>